Monday, February 16, 2009

outside school activities..!xD


My outside school activities from Monday-Sunday include tuition classes. Currently, I have english, chinese and science tuition. I spent 2 days on these activities and approximately an hourper subject. Although the period of time is not long, I learn alot of things and get various information on the different subjects, hence, I personally think that it is very useful. It does not affect my studies and instead helps to improve it. I don't really feel stressed with my outside cirriculum activities, though I sometimes feel very tired and can't concentrate as much as I used to. Most outside school activities are useful to students as they can gain another talent and consider another line when they graduate in future. But one should always consider their time schedule before enrolling in these courses as studies should be in top priority.

No comments: