Monday, February 2, 2009

target setting!xD


Targets were set for the various subjects to give us a clear goal in mind of what we would want to achieve with regards to both academically and in our own interest.I think this setting of goal is useful to us as it determines whether we have worked hard moving towards it.Of course, alot of effort would have be put in before along the way. For me, my goal is to do well for PSLE this year and get into a good secondary school. Being the last year in my primary school life, I also hope to do well in the basketball tournament next week together with all my team mates.Apart from the basketball tournament, the annual track and field meet is also nearing, held about four months away. I do hope I can do well in my high and long jump, improving my results compared to last year. More training!
All Along, my parents and family have been giving me the support, encouraging me to do better, not to give up.They give me useful advice when needed, leading me to the right choice to make.Teachers have guided us along the way and have played an important part in helping us . The school can arrange classes or activities to help us improve and move a step closer to the goal we have set.

No comments: